Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Verve, Sending Some Sunshine




♥ Sunshine ready to be sent!
A sweet & simple card: Verve stamp (one of my all time favorite stamps EVER!) and some yummy new CTMH paper :) My sunshine is already to be sent - tomorrow morning - to three very special people in my life ♥ Thanks for a great challenge Verve!


Splendid, Sunshiney thoughts! All CTMH on this one :)
More Sunshine, all Close To My Heart ... different paper and stamp theme ... not sure if it matches but I like it. Hope you do to :)

3 comments:

José said...

What beautiful cards! LOVE the colors on it and the beautiful simplicity. Stunning!

Teresa Kline said...

wow, such gorgeous colors and patterns, great cards...thanks so much for playing along with us in the Verve diva dare...hope your weekend is awesome!

enjoy 8~*

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, these are such beautiful cards. Love those papers.