Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Play Date Cafe Challenge 96

This is the lovely, soft and sweet color challenge from Play Date Cafe this week ... I wasn't going to play but then it popped up on my FaceBook and said "you still have time to play today" and I just couldn't resist :)

Here's is my very soft and sweet card. Aside from the sentiment, which I LOVE! Don't you love it!?! Images are all second generation stamped for a faint, softer feel. I saw a gorgeous white on white card the other day and wanted to do something similar, Ivory on Ivory. I used all CTMH products for this card.

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty! Love this soft delicate card :)

Jinny Newlin said...

So glad you couldn't resist! This is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!