Wednesday, August 17, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Its a 2 in 1 challenge!

Here's the Clean and Simple Creative Inspiration from CAS-ual Fridays this week -- Thanks!


Here's one card I made, I used direct stamp pad to paper. this one I used the same color and tried to triple swipe the pad to get the three color effect ... didn't work to well in this case.



This is my second card - this time used three different colors of ink - I like it but ran out of room for the sentiment - oops! Doesn't get much cleaner or simpler or stamped than this now does it!?!? Thank you for looking and I hope you have a delightful day.


3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Love the backdrop for the image! So eye catching! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michele Gross said...

Really fun inking technique! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Anonymous said...

the background has beautiful shade .
Plastic card printing
Plastic Cards